Our retail client is looking for a Lead ML Engineer (Software Engineer 3) to contribute to the delivery of scalable products across key strategic areas of technology. This role with be working cross-functionally, and success is dependent on collaboration and communication skills with engineers, data scientists, product managers, system engineers etc. The ideal candidate will be from either an Engineering or Data Science background, with a good understanding of the Data Science Toolkit (Programming, Machine Learning, MLOps etc) and bringing data science solutions into production.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Senior ML Engineer wanting to take the next step, in an industry leading organisation working on cutting edge applications of Machine Learning.
· 4+ years' experience contributing to the success of high impact DS projects within complex organisations
· Fluent in Python and experience with open source big-data technologies (Apache Spark), tooling for monitoring, logging and alerting (Splunk or Grafana)
· Experience building solutions that run in Azure cloud
· Experience working on projects surrounding Search & Recommendation
· Awareness of emerging MLOps practices and tooling
· Strong demonstrable experience of building scalable and resilient systems
· Higher degree, ideally in a field such as engineering, computer science, maths or science
If this sounds like your next challenge, please do not hesitate to apply now as we are currently shortlisting!