Hydrogen Group are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager (minimum 3 years' experience) to work for a large retail company. The company are looking for a permanent member of staff. The successful candidate will be expected onsite 2 days per week. The office location is Welwyn Garden City. There is an excellent benefits package which includes bonus along with a market leading salary.
About the role
This role will be involved in projects that are based round new stores and deployment. The successful project manager will efficiently and effectively deploy and maintain hardware and systems to the company's stores to serve their customers.
The successful project manager will initially be responsible for the delivery of a new proposition and the required changes to in store hardware, working across the team to get a solid understanding of the requirements and impacts. This role will scale out as the successful candidate gets a better understanding of the respective programmes to work with vendors to assist in the delivery of a larger business initiative.
Key Skills and Experience
· The ideal candidate must have demonstrated below key skills in their current and past roles:
· Proven record of delivering technology projects (ideally experience of delivering technology hardware related projects / programmes)
· Have experience of building credible relationships both inside the organisation and externally
· Good influencing skills
· Strong project and stakeholder management skills
· Strong vendor management and influencing/negotiating skills
· Strong reporting skills for programme status and financial forecasting
· Excellent communication and influencing skills and adaptability to changes
· Be flexible and willing to adapt to the changing needs of the programmes