Hydrogen are working on an exciting opportunity with a leading international bank who are looking to hire an Insurance lawyer to join their highly regarded legal team as a Legal Counsel. The successful candidate will provide legal advice and support on legal issues to the UK teams that cover insurance manufacturing and insurance distribution.
- Provide legal advice relating to both product and proposition advice for protection and investment bond products, terms of business agreements, reinsurance, intragroup agreements and distribution and affinity agreements relating to general insurance distribution activities.
- Provide practical and commercially sensitive legal advice and support to business in the form of a trusted advisor.
- Update the insurance business on changes to law and regulation.
- Admitted to practice as a solicitor in England & Wales with ideally 1 - 3 years PQE gained in-house or within private practice.
- Non-contentious insurance law background is preferable although contentious lawyers will be considered.
- Knowledge of either product (protection and investment bond) and/or general insurance distribution an advantage.
- Strong insurance regulatory knowledge an advantage.
If you would like to find out more on a confidential basis, please express your interest via this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please rest assured that all enquiries will be received in the strictest confidence and no personal details will be shared with any other party without your express consent.
*PQE stated is purely a guide and for those who can demonstrate required skills for the role and fall outside of this PQE range are encouraged to apply.