Hydrogen are working on an exciting opportunity with a leading international bank who are looking to hire a retail banking lawyer to join their highly regarded legal team as a Legal Counsel. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience in employment law, with a focus on working with financial services clients. Additionally, experience in TUPE and SMCR is essential for this role.
- Provide legal advice on a range of employment matters.
- Work with HR teams to ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Advise on TUPE matters.
- Assist in the implementation of SMCR within the bank and ensure ongoing compliance.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Admitted to practice as a solicitor in England & Wales with ideally 4+ years PQE gained in-house or within private practice, with a focus on financial services clients.
- Strong knowledge of TUPE and SMCR.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other teams, including HR and Compliance.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and join a dynamic and innovative team, please apply for this exciting opportunity.
If you would like to find out more on a confidential basis, please express your interest via this page or email email@example.com. Please rest assured that all enquiries will be received in the strictest confidence and no personal details will be shared with any other party without your express consent.
*PQE stated is purely a guide and for those who can demonstrate required skills for the role and fall outside of this PQE range are encouraged to apply.