Hydrogen is supporting a leading financial institution in their search for a Lawyer with experience in either payments or merchant acquiring, to join their highly regarded and fast-growing merchant acquiring business. This presents an exciting opportunity for a Lawyer who is seeking to broaden their experience and collaborate within a dynamic and entrepreneurial team. This role will offer the comprehensive range of experience one would expect from a growing fintech, while also ensuring the security of being employed by a large financial institution.
- A qualified lawyer with relevant experience gained either in-house or within private practice.
- Proven experience in providing legal and regulatory advice relating to payments regulation or merchant acquiring.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to navigate complex legal issues and provide practical solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Previous experience working within a financial institution is highly desirable.
If you are a motivated and talented lawyer and seeking an exciting challenge, we would love to hear from you. Apply today.