Hydrogen are working on an exciting opportunity with a leading international bank who are looking to hire a litigation lawyer to join their highly regarded legal team as a Legal Counsel.
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience working in a litigation role, with previous experience advising on pre-litigation and litigation matters within the financial services sector.
- Managing a variety of litigation and pre-litigation matters relating to the relevant business unit.
- Providing legal advice and guidance to various business units and stakeholders.
- Conducting legal research and analysis to support litigation strategy.
- Admitted to practice as a solicitor in England & Wales with ideally 4+ years PQE gained in-house or within private practice*.
- Strong knowledge of litigation and pre-litigation matters.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
If you would like to find out more on a confidential basis, please express your interest via this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please rest assured that all enquiries will be received in the strictest confidence and no personal details will be shared with any other party without your express consent.
*PQE stated is purely a guide and for those who can demonstrate required skills for the role and fall outside of this PQE range are encouraged to apply..