Hydrogen is supporting a leading asset manager in their search for a real estate finance lawyer with circa 3-6 years' PQE* to join their highly regarded in-house legal team. This represents an exciting opportunity for a lawyer who is seeking to move to a market-leading buy side organisation in a commercial, business-facing role.
- A qualified lawyer with relevant real estate finance experience gained either in-house or within private practice.
- Proven experience in providing legal and regulatory advice relating to direct lending matters, with a particular preference for real estate finance experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to navigate complex legal issues and provide practical solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Previous experience working within a financial institution is highly desirable.
- Willingness to be based full time in their London office (there is a general expectation to work in the office 5 days per week)
If you are a motivated and talented lawyer seeking an exciting challenge, we would love to hear from you. Apply today.
*The PQE range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.