Hydrogen are working on an exciting opportunity with a leading international bank who are looking to hire a lawyer with financial support litigation experience to join their highly regarded legal team as a Legal Counsel. The ideal candidate will have experience working in recoveries within the financial services sector.
Represent the bank in legal proceedings and manage disputes relating to the bank's financial support activities.
- Provide legal advice on all aspects of financial support litigation.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and minimise legal risk.
- Keep up to date with developments in relevant laws and regulations and advise the bank accordingly.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Qualified lawyer with ideally a minimum of 4 years of post-qualification experience in financial support litigation.
- Experience working in recoveries within the financial services sector is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of legal principles relating to financial support activities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
If you would like to find out more on a confidential basis, please express your interest via this page or email email@example.com. Please rest assured that all enquiries will be received in the strictest confidence and no personal details will be shared with any other party without your express consent.
*PQE stated is purely a guide and for those who can demonstrate required skills for the role and fall outside of this PQE range are encouraged to apply..