Legal Operations and Project Manager
Do you have project management experience with a background in professional services or the legal sector?
Our client, a Global Law Firm, is looking for a candidate to fill the Legal Operations and Project Manager role.
One of the exciting opportunities of this role is the breadth of exposure you will gain from implementing project management, process improvement and change management disciplines across the different practice groups
- Degree (or equivalent)
- PRINCE 2 (or equivalent)
- Lean Six Sigma (or equivalent)
- Office Skills
- Change Management experience
- Excellent working skills in MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.)
- Strong Excel skills, including using Excel to carry out analysis and reporting
- Experience with process mapping tools would be an advantage