Legal Project Coordinator / Analyst / Executive
Are you someone who embraces a challenge and enjoys working within a dynamic high-performance team?
Do you have a passion for Project Management or a desire to learn the tricks of the trade in a very hands-on manner?
This is an exciting opportunity to join an international law firm that supports organisations being changed by technology or the digital world with an array of practice areas, complemented by industry-focused sector groups.
It is a dynamic role that will provide an opportunity to work with key stakeholders within the firm as well as directly with its clients. The primary focus of this role will be on the legal project management with some exposure and development with the process optimisation team.
- A 'can do', flexible approach to workload and changing priorities
- Confidence to communicate with fee earners and support teams at all levels (both written and verbal)
- Excellent coordination skills and the ability to juggle multiple competing tasks
- An awareness of the concept of legal project management
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Basic knowledge of legal technology
- Experience of working with lawyers and/or graduate in law or experience in a professional services environment would be well regarded.
- Have experience in managing projects start to end
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a progressive global firm that values and invests in the evolution of law and its people.
Please contact me if you would like to know more about this role and/or legal project management.