Legal Project Delivery Executive- London
This dynamic role will provide you with an opportunity to work with key stakeholders within the firm as well as directly with clients.
The primary focus of this role will be on the legal process optimisation service line but with some cross-over with the legal project management team.
- Experience in process optimisation and project management ( 2 years)
- Understands law firm relationships and working environments
- Knowledge of legal technology
- Degree - law or business relevant (or equivalent)
- Office Skills
- Strong working skills in MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Excellent Excel skills, including using Excel to carry out analysis and reporting