Legal Project Manager - Litigation
We are working with a leading Global law firm that has a presence in the world's major financial and commercial markets.
Our client is looking for the right candidate to join their Legal Project Management Team
No two days will be the same, with a constant flow of quality work with partners, lawyers and client-focused projects that seek to improve overall productivity through people, process, and technology innovations.
- Bachelor's degree required; Law Degree or MBA degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience as an LPM, with advanced knowledge of project management methodology.
- Large firm consultative experience
- Experience with scoping, budgeting, project planning, workflow management, and after-matter reviews.
- Technical skills desired include Excel, PowerBI (or comparable business intelligence software), HighQ, Collaborate, Smartsheet, ELM (or comparable LPM tool), and Clocktimizer.
- Deep knowledge of law firm management metrics, and how day-to-day legal practice interacts with those metrics.
- Experience in managing/coordinating multi-workstream / multi-organisation project teams.
- Demonstrable and comprehensive track record of client-facing project management roles
- Experience in either litigations/arbitrations or financial services is desirable
Please reach out to us if you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity or if you want to discuss other opportunities within Legal Project Management.