Role: Legal project Manager
Are you interested in a varied and exciting job as a Legal Project Manager in an international working environment?
This is your opportunity to move into the fast-growing and exciting Legal Project Management area.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as a Legal Project Analyst.
- Prince 2 or similar qualification is an advantage but not essential.
- Having worked "client-side" is an advantage but not essential.
- Preferably experience of working in a large international organisation.
- Analytical and strategic mindset.
- Financially aware and numerate.
- Strong computer skills and experience in using MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook; PowerPoint and Internet Explorer).
- Technology savvy - able to use various other IT tools to support efficient working processes; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is an engaging role that will see you working with leading lawyers to help them deliver some of the most interesting and complex legal matters.
Please contact me if you would like to know more about this role and/or legal project management.