Legal Project Manager- Banking, Corporate and Structured Lending
This Legal Project Manager Role is embedded within the Banking practice, specifically within Corporate and Structured Lending.
You will be working with lawyers across Banking - Corporate & Structured Lending ("CSL") to understand and define their support requirements and provide high-quality project management expertise in line with these requirements.
This role has a "paralegal" element as you will assist with matters.
You will need to hold LPC/BPTC/PQE and be happy for the role to be essentially dual in nature.
- 2:1 degree (or equivalent) plus 3+ years of experience in a professional environment
- LPC/BPTC or Qualified Lawyer.
- Proven project delivery experience and experience in change management
- Proven experience in successfully delivering legal work, preferably in a Banking / Finance and Projects environment
- Competent in MS Office applications, particularly Excel
- Must have exposure to a Transactional Practice
This is an engaging role that will see you working with leading lawyers to help them deliver some of the most interesting and complex legal matters.
Please contact me if you would like to know more about this role and/or legal project management.