Legal Project Manager
Location: Germany - Hamburg
Are you an experienced Legal Project Manager?
This role requires you to be an experienced self-starter. You will be working closely with partners, fee earners and other Business Professionals to, amongst other things: provide better support for client engagements; assist with scoping and managing matters and client portfolios; drive efficiencies, and further develop the LPM toolkit
- Preferably educated to a degree level
- Expertise working in a similar capacity in a leading law firm
- Project management, lean, change management or other certification or comparable experience is preferable
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Basic knowledge of Visio and ability to learn new applications quickly
- SharePoint knowledge is a plus
- Experience in enterprise reporting systems
- A high level of computer literacy and competence
This engaging role will see you working with leading lawyers to help them deliver some of the most interesting and complex legal matters.
Please contact me if you would like to know more about this role and/or legal project management.