Our client is looking for an individual to join their small & close-knit team as a Life Sciences Investment Associate. The individual must have public funds investment experience in biotechnology & pharmaceuticals. The Associate will work on all aspects of deals, including identifying companies to invest in, technical due diligence, developing/investment angles, and term sheet preparation & negotiation. This is a fully onsite position.
· Advanced degree (MD, PhD) in medicine or the life sciences
· 1-2 years of work experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical public funds investment, including venture capital, investment banking, management consulting, or R&D management
· Outstanding analytical and modeling skills and strong medical and scientific acumen
· Top-notch communication skills, both written and oral, with an ability to quickly establish credibility with highly experienced entrepreneurs and executives
· Resourceful and pioneering mindset that can flexibly transition between several projects