Role: Machine safety Automation engineer #Jobopportunity
Location: Ireland Limerick - Fully on site - Full time minimum 40 hours per week
Type: 12-month initial contract with possibility of extension
- EU or British nationality or stamp 4
- Around 4 years of experience working with automated control systems as part of a machine design team.
- Strong Safety PLC experience in Allen Bradley GuardLogix, Pilz.
- Experience in identifying corrective actions and solutions for EHS hazards and risks identified during risk assessments
- Experience in the completion of electrical inspection and verification test protocols.
- Working knowledge of Irish H&S and Environmental Legislation and regulations
- Background in Automation / Electrical engineering is desirable.
- Understanding of legislation / legal requirements in such a role.
- Must know how to produce documentation or be familiar with steps on how to produce / Know when documentation is required.
- Background in Machine Safety - either as an automation or electrical engineer
- Designing, developing, and implementing in safety compliant manner while driving and developing own and business awareness of machine safety requirements
- Third level qualification Degree in Engineering with a background in Electrical Engineering and machine safety a distinct advantage.
- Ensure changes meets corporate and regulatory requirements from a Machine Safety & Risk Management perspective
- Develop / Approve of Design and qualification of machine safety changes
- Carry out Machine Risk Assessments as per ISO 12100 / ISO 14121-1
- Manage essential project documentation from design through to inspection and verification documentation ensuring cross functional alignment.
- Standardisation of vendor quality of safety documentation design through to build.
For full details on the role, the company and what is on offer, please contact me on Farimahbeigi@hydrogengroup.com.