*Please email your up-to-date CV to "email@example.com" if interested in this opportunity*
A leading Biotechnology company are searching for a Maintenance Mechanic to join their growing team on site in Foster City, CA. This job requires maintaining and repairing the facility's structure, equipment, and ground, including plumbing, electrical and HVAC. This is an initial 6-month contract, with the chance to extend/convert to FTE, salary range $30-35/hour depending on experience.
- Previous experience in biotech industry facilities.
- Skilled in basic maintenance and contrition trades and techniques.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and be able to read and write routine reports.
- Must also have experience and knowledge of basic PC skills and the ability to operate hand and power tools such as drills, saws, grinder, and sanders.
- Responsible for mechanical service calls and in-house repairs throughout facility and grounds.
- Performs skilled trade work, such as carpentry or painting in the construction, repair, or alteration of structures such as walls roofs or office fixtures.
- Monitor, maintain document and perform preventative maintenance on HVAC system including central plant.
- May provide guidance and oversee other personnel.