A leading biotechnology company are searching for a maintenance mechanic to join their growing team onsite. This job requires maintaining and repairing the facility's structure, equipment and ground, including plumbing, electrical and HVAC. This is an initial 6 month contract (with the chance to extend/convert).
Some key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for mechanical service calls and in-house repairs throughout facility and grounds.
- Performs skilled trade work, such as carpentry or painting in the construction, repair or alteration of structures such as walls roofs or office fixtures.
- Monitor, maintain document and perform preventative maintenance on HVAC system including central plant.
Some Key Requirements:
- Previous experience in biotech industry facilities.
- Skilled in basic maintenance and contrition trades and techniques.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and be able to read and write routine reports.
If you feel that you are the right person for the job, apply with a recent resume!