Manager, Clinical Trial Supplies
New York (Hybrid, onsite 3 days a week)
Our biopharma client is looking for a Manager, Clinical Trial Supplies to join their team. The role will manage the flow of goods, services, and information throughout their global clinical supply chain. The applicant for this role should have an extensive understanding of clinical supply packaging and 5+ years of experience working in biopharma, specifically managing CROs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Oversee all aspects of global clinical supply management, including packaging, inventory, labeling, storage, and distribution.
· Participate in vendor contract management, invoice review, and budget planning.
· Interact with the internal team, CMOs, and CROs to manage trial conduct and trial supplies.
· Collaborate with internal teams to complete review and approval of packaging, labels, and operations, as required.
· Other duties as requested.