A leading Medical Device client is looking to hire a Manufacturing Engineer II to join their team and contribute to it's everyday success. Based on an initial 10-month contract out of the company headquarters in Irvine, CA, the successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and 2-4 years of experience required
- Able to make engineering drawings, and read and interpret blueprints
- Previous experience with computer applications and software such as CAD
- Familiar with maintenance, production and other operations to establish standard production rates and improve proficiency
- Experience with Class II/III Medical Devices strongly preferred
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply with an up-to-date resume to be considered.
** Pay rate range between $45-49/ph depending on experience **