An innovative Biotechnology research company based out of Hayward, California are looking for a Manufacturing Specialist I to join their growing team!
Implements production and large-scale manufacturing procedures in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology production environment in order to optimize processes and meet regulatory requirements.
· Scale-up and troubleshooting for equipment and systems.
· Establish operating equipment specifications and improve manufacturing techniques.
· Assist with resolving technical issues, as well as maintenance of production equipment.
· Review existing operational and process discrepancies in manufacturing and provide technical expertise to improve procedures.
· Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience; or equivalent work experience.
If you feel that you are right for the role, apply with a recent resume!