Market Access Manager
Roles and Responsibilities specific to Value and Access
* Manages, leads and supports all Value & Access activities for a pharmaceutical client. This includes both managerial and operational work of the following activities in different stages of product development:
o Landscape analysis and report
o Research and interviews with payers for feedback/ value drivers/ key messages to support market access strategy
o Reimbursement landscape assessment report
o Review and analyze healthcare policy reports o Value strategy, value proposition / story and value plan o Compiling a global value dossier
o Evidence collection strategy and plan
o Preparation of market access plan
o National HTA submissions including Pricing and reimbursement submissions § Analyzing and compiling product reimbursement strategy/forecast § Analyzing and compiling pricing strategy/forecast § Write and review pricing models
* Review, analyze and plan pharma economic endpoints in clinical development
* Extract info from scientific publications, regulatory guidances to support V&A activities.
* Detect and analyze relevant HTA legislation in the EU/ target territories
* Participates in internal or client launch meetings
* Attend relevant meeting and conferences
* Support BD team in meetings with clients, F2F or in TCs.
* Assist to in preparing BD materials
* At least 5 years of experience in the field of Value and Access within the pharmaceutical industry.
* Bachelor degree in Health Sciences or a closely related discipline. Preferred: Master's Degree in Business Administration, Public Health, Health Economics or Health Policy
* Strong knowledge of the local HTA systems in Europe and proficiency in pharma industry.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and oral.
* Strong interpersonal skills for positive and fruitful working relationship with colleagues and clients.
* Rare disease experience is desirable.
* Work across different business teams.
* Able to work with a tight deadline.
* Strong sense of teamwork.
* proficiency in English. Written and spoken.
* Excellent computer skills.