A leading Biopharma company in Hayward, CA are looking for a Materials Coordinator to join their team. This is an initial 6 month contract position, with potential to extend/convert to FTE. This is a fully onsite position, and offers a highly competitive pay rate, with access to overtime.
- Transfer finished goods inventory from manufacturing and Receiving to warehouse locations for order fulfillment
- Monitor and segregate finished goods inventory that are placed on hold daily
- Facilitate transfer requests to and from offsite storage by generating reports through ERP
- Experience preferably in a life sciences manufacturing environment with temperature sensitive products
- Familiar with GMP's and ISO regulated environments
- Strong leadership skills, with excellent communication skills and 3-5 years of materials or logistics experience
Please apply with your most up to date resume to be considered.