A leading Biopharmaceuticals company in Boston, MA are hiring for a Materials Management and Planning Scientific Associate to join their team, managing materials in support of drug product and clinical manufacturing operations This is an initial 6-month contract role located onsite in Boston, paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled individual with experience working within a warehouse and managing inventory.
- Experience working in a clinical and commercial GMP environment.
- Materials handling experience including picking, delivering and transferring of materials.
- Able to operate a forklift.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Oracle Product Management System experience preferred.
- High School Diploma required.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.