Role: Model Validation Analyst
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum
Our large Financial Services client is current looking to hire a Model Validation Analyst to sit within their Risk & Compliance department. This is a great opportunity for an analyst with experience in credit risk, modelling and/or model validation to work alongside experience credit risk modelers and model validations experts to further enhance their skillset.
The role requires the holder to undertake model validation activities across the business, and will be expected to chanllenge the suitability and build integrity of Credit Risk, Finance and Capital, and liquidity related models.
The candidate for this role should be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
- Strong mathematical and statistical background, including knowledge and understanding of statistical modelling techniques.
- 2-4 years' relevant experience in credit risk, modelling and/or Validation
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory models (IFRS 9 and Stress Testing)
- Excellent programming skills, ideally including SAS.
- Excellent written and presentational skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially Excel.
Please submit your CV as soon as possible, and if suitable I will be in contact with you to discuss the role in greater detail.