Directs and coordinates activities of several disciplines on a project of moderate scope or a combination of smaller projects.
Direct coordination with clients and other external clients.
May initiate or assist in contract negotiations or preparation.
Assist in direction of project planning, budgeting and establishing critical project objectives.
- Needs natural gas project management experience.
- This person would be going into a Client and building the client and projects up from scratch.
- This position could start remotely with bi-weekly travel with the intention to relocate to ABQ as the works picks up.
- Their role would include working in the clients office to manage projects cradle to grave, navigating amongst the clients stakeholders, and helping manage a team of Burns & McDonnell engineers.
- This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to grow something from scratch and be on a fast track to Program Manager and leading Natural Gas projects for the whole southwest.
Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field from an accredited curriculum.
Minimum 7 years related experience, including 3 or more years managing engineering or architectural projects.
Must have ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of industry, government and public contracts on project-related matters.
Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Professional Registration preferred.