Job Title: Onboarding & Periodic Review Officer
Duration: till June 2024
Rate: £400 Inside IR35
I am currently recruiting for our leading private banking client who are currently seeking a dynamic and detail-oriented Onboarding & Periodic Review Officer to join their Financial Crime Compliance Team. This role involves ensuring our institution adheres to policies, procedures, and regulations related to anti-money laundering, sanctions, counter-terrorist financing. The successful candidate should be trained in various aspects of financial crime compliance, including due diligence, sanctions, transaction monitoring, suspicious activity reporting, and anti-bribery and corruption.
· Have worked within the financial services domain, preferably private banking for a minimum of 5 years
· Possess a minimum of two to three years of relevant experience within the realm of Financial Crime.
· A strong grasp of the legal and regulatory framework, particularly in the domains of KYC, AML, Financial Crime, Sanctions, Tax Evasion/Avoidance, and Terrorist Financing.
· Demonstrated awareness of industry and market dynamics, including requirements, advancements, and initiatives that could impact the bank and its clients within the financial crime compliance regulatory landscape.
· Ensure identification and mitigation of risks.
· Provide insightful analysis summarizing key issues and supporting risk classification.
· Mandarin/Cantonese or Russian speaking/reading ability
· ICA/ACAM qualified
Please respond to this advert ASAP if you are interested and fit the requirements. Alternatively send your CV directly to email@example.com