Hydrogen Group is looking to identify a Oracle IT Programmer/Software Engineer to join one of our customers for a six month contract. Please reach out for the full details!
Remote work available for candidates not based in Houston, TX.
- Provides application support on Oracle eBusiness Systems Modules tasks/projects that include translating Business, process and system requirements into functional and technical design through architecture design, development, testing, and implementation using technical evaluation.
- The candidate will work effectively under minimal supervision and provide Technical support for developing and supporting Oracle related customizations and extensions covering modules in Finance or Oracle Projects
- Has extensive knowledge of multiple business areas needed to understand potential effects to other Oracle application modules.
- Collaborates with customers to ascertain system specifications and business/technical requirements to create spec documents that meet their needs.
- This will require interaction with core business users and the need to work as a team member of a large Oracle support team.
- 8+ years of experience with technical support of Oracle eBusiness Systems modules (Financials/Projects) including Release12.
- 8+ years of experience with SQL, PL/SQL & XML.
- 8+ years of experience with Oracle tools: Oracle Forms and Reports; BI Publisher etc.
- 4+ years of apex development experience.