A leading Biotech company are actively seeking a motivated candidate to fill their Packaging Engineer II opportunity within their Development Business Operations department. This is an initial 6-month contract role with possibility of extension to 1 year. This is a hybrid role based out of Santa Monica, CA and the salary ranges between $28-33/hour depending on experience.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, Packaging Engineering and 3-5 years of experience.
- Must have knowledge of the FDA, cGMP, and GCP standards. Specific Education & Experience.
- Must be able to anticipate routine client obstacles and difficulties of and act upon this in order to meet goals.
- Write engineering test protocols, execute testing in conjunction with internal partners and third-party laboratories, and write engineering test summary reports.
- Write material specifications and process instructions for new and existing packaging and labeling materials.
- Provide support for lifecycle management of cold chain packaging and labeling components.