· Location: Onsite - La Verne, CA
· Contract: 5-months, with possibility of extension
· Pay rate: $16.90 - $19.00 per hour
· Schedule: Monday - Friday, 5am - 2:30pm
- Works on assignments that are basic to routine in nature where the ability to recognize deviation from accepted or usual practices is required.
- Works on basic to routine assignments following written Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Master Batch Records and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Works in conjunction with other Packaging Technicians under the guidance of a Group/Team Leader and the Packaging Manager.
- Works on manufacturing and packaging of products; Assists in the inspection of products, Clinical Trial Material, and components.
- With guidance, works on the packaging of products and Clinical Trial Material.
- Sets up and operates Packaging line equipment including vial labeler, vial label laser, and carton laser.
- Prepares cleaning solutions and cleans packaging areas, including walls, ceilings, floors, and equipment.
- Complies with all safety-related procedures and practices personally and in area.
- Sets up check-weighing of multi-unit cartons. Performs basic ERP/MES transactions.
- Receives well-defined instructions on routine work, and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Reports variance or deviation from standard procedures to department management.