Physical Security IT Systems Support Engineer
£675 per day Inside
· Primary job role is to conduct product installations, connectivity, configuration and service management in accordance with the clients' policies and procedures.
· Programme will require close engagement with the clients Identity & Access Management (IAM) teams in addition to vendors, and internal stakeholders.
· Conduct product installations, connectivity, configuration and service management in accordance with the clients policies and procedures.
· Knowledge and understanding of complex server environments and architectural designs.
· Understanding of network architecture and networking elements such as firewalls, proxy's and load balancers at an Enterprise level.
· Understanding of API's, and experience in implementing connections.