PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT, PRICING & MARKET ACCESS
RESPONSIBILITIES We have an exciting opportunity for a Principal Consultant, Pricing and Market Access to join our growing team in Europe. The overall aim of the group is to develop a skilled team of individuals able to combine strategic thinking with clear, accurate, and concise communication. We are focused on developing payer and market access-focused communications as well as providing insights and strategic support to help inform the Market Access & pricing strategy of a product.
As a Principal Consultant (PC) you will have consultancy experience in the field of market access at least to the level of senior consultant or engagement manager. You will provide guidance teams on client engagements from first contact, through proposal development and successful project outcomes. You will be accountable for assessing and meeting client requirements; and delivering the expertise and insights necessary. You will oversee development of a wide range of materials that support Pricing & Market Access (e.g. Global Value Dossiers, Health Technology Appraisals/early scientific advice, payer focused Value Stories, Competitor Landscape assessments, primary research/advisory board, as well as other Market Access and Pricing Strategy materials) and to guide and mentor a team to develop such materials.
* Apply the appropriate organization's consulting models and methodologies and assists in the design/improvement the methodologies when needed
* Provides a full range of technical and/or business consulting services within personal area of expertise
* May act as a trusted advisor to clients, often on issues that lack precedence or are not clearly defined. May act as a loaned executive for a client
* Develops business solutions addressing specific client needs using expertise, best practices and knowledge of the client's business and key industry drivers
* Work within broad project guidelines and facilitates issue resolutions.
* Capitalize on opportunities to improve project efficiency, results or team performance and proactively takes action
* Actively prospect and leverage new business opportunities with client and industry contacts in collaboration with Account Management
* Deliver sales presentations and participates in bid defence meetings
* Deliver presentations at seminars and conferences, author articles for publication in industry magazines, newsletters, book chapters and other forums especially Ideal candidate will possess:
* University degree in a Scientific or Technical Discipline
* 6 years' experience in market access, consulting experience is highly desirable
* Experience in regional and/or global projects
* Desired expertise: pricing and market access strategy, market access landscape assessment, value message development and testing, payer insights, Global Value Dossiers, Payer communications, HTA submissions
* Self-motivation, ambition, and flexibility with an ability to cope under pressure/with competing demands
* Proven client-facing skills and exceptional communication skills (including presentation skills)
* Fluent in English is essential, additional language(s) will be an asset