Your Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 7-8 years of experience in medical device quality assurance.
- Proven and impactful experience in product verification and validation, test method validation, Statistics, Risk Management Tools, and Process Control & Monitoring (SPC).
- Experience in plastic/polymer products.
- Strong interpersonal and technical skills with the ability to be a great teammate; setting a professional tone and establishing a collaborative partnership within the department and other areas of the company.
- Ability to interpret trends and data, translating the information into actions, outcomes, and improvements.
- Knowledge of lean six sigma manufacturing processes