Principal Scientist, Process Development
Our client is looking for a Principal Scientist to join their Process Development team.
- Lead laboratory and experimental approaches for optimized upstream production of plasmids
- Lead cell bank development, E. coli growth in shake flasks and fermenters, scale-up and tech transfer
- Support downstream process development for plasmid purification and related analytical development
Experience And Skills
- D. in biological sciences (3+ yrs), M.S. (5+ yrs), or B.S. (10+ yrs) in pharmaceutical industry
- Extensive hands-on experience in E. coli microbiology, fermentation, and plasmid production
- Deep knowledge in molecular biology, plasmid DNA cloning, RNA application, plasmid production and sequencing techniques
The anticipated salary range for this role is $130,000 - $180,000 We encourage candidates of all levels to apply as there may be flexibility on final job title and responsibilities. The salary offer will be based on a variety of factors, including experience, qualifications, internal equity etc.