Seeking a Principal or AD level Biostatistician. Oncology experience and strategic thinking is highly desirable as this team is growing. This is an East Coast client and they can consider remote workers for a long term, contract to hire scenario.
- PhD degree with 5+ (or master's degree with 8+ years) of relevant work experience in Biotech, Pharma, Regulatory agencies, or Clinical Research Organizations.
- Excellent statistical knowledge with the ability of applying the knowledge to solve scientific and clinical problems.
- Working knowledge of relevant FDA, EMA, ICH guidelines and regulations.
- Experience working with CROs, vendors, and relationship management preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment.