Role: Principal Business Analyst
Salary: £85,000 - 90,000 per annum
Our privately funded Fintech company with its global headquarters is currently looking for a Principal Business Analyst within the Banking Sector.
As a Principal BA, you would actively share your knowledge and experience with others to help them to become experts at creating case specifications, user stories, and acceptance criteria that will contribute to the quality of software products.
The successful candidate will be in the driver's seat to help customers realise their digital vision by managing customer expectations and helping them to translate their vision into a project backlog.
- Analyse, define, and write high-level programme requirements in close collaboration with the customer
- Perform gap analysis work for roadmaps, business requirements, and business processes
- Write functional requirements for projects, using use case specifications or user stories with strong acceptance criteria
- Help the banks' product management to prioritise these requirements
- Assist in the alignment of our customers' and our own product's roadmaps
- Act as "product manager" for the project to guide the team, making the right choices to maximise project, programme and customer success
- Have at least 7 years of experience as a business analysis within digital banking
- Enjoy the challenge of helping customers to realise their goals by influencing decisions and envisioning solutions
- Have a talent for developing the analysis skills of less experienced BAs around you
- Find writing roadmaps, high quality epics, user stories and acceptance criteria comes as second nature to you
- Are able to showcase good analytical and evaluative skills, and can translate customer pain points into detailed product requirements
- Know your way around requirements management, process modelling and development methodologies
- Are up-to-date on the latest development methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Can be flexible about work location and, if required for the customer, are willing to travel abroad frequently