*Please email your up to date CV to "email@example.com" if interested in this role*
A leading Biotech company are actively seeking a motivated candidate to fill their Process Development Engineering Scientific Associate opportunity. This is an initial 12-month contract, with opportunity to extend/ convert to FTE. This is an onsite role based out of Boston, MA (40hours/week) with a salary range of $30-35/hr depending on experience.
The Process Dev Engineering Scientific Associate will be part of a team responsible for the development, optimization, and characterization of an AAV cell culture process for ongoing and future projects.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- 2-4 years' relevant experience.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports the development of upstream production processes for gene therapy projects.
- Supports technical reports, regulatory filings, source documents, patents, and external publications.
- Works within departmental teams, supports deliverables and participates in team discussion on issue resolution.