Up to £625 p/d Inside
Remote/Welwyn Garden City
· A strong team player, our success is dependent on each other, transparency, good communication skills, personal integrity are all key.
· Proven track record in Procurement, with 2 years plus experience.
· Outstanding negotiating skills.
· Be results focused, a starter/finisher.
· A sound knowledge of core Legal contractual terms, and experience of negotiating and delivering complex contracts
· Ability to work both autonomously when required, as well as part of a team.
· Excellent influencing skills.
· A high level of professional stature, with the ability to act as an ambassador for the business both internally and externally, with the ability to establish personal credibility quickly internally with all levels of management.
· IT literacy - Excel and other MS packages.
· MCIPS preferred but candidates with relevant experience will be considered.
· Ability to prioritise and manage workload