PROCUREMENT MANAGER - CONSULTANCY & TECHNOLOGY - LONDON or MANCHESTER
Role: Procurement / Supplier Relationship Manager
Rate: £600 per day - Umbrella
Location: London or Manchester (2 days per week onsite)
Duration: 6 months initially
The Role: Our banking client is looking for a Procurement Manager to be responsible for the oversight of suppliers of both IT and no-IT goods and services. The role will report into the Head of Procurement Supplier Management and the successful candidate will be responsible for leading strategic procurement projects across a variety of categories, predominately technology and IT.
· Develop and implement sourcing strategies for key spend areas, working collaboratively with business stakeholders to deliver a combination of quick wins and longer-term strategic reviews and initiatives.
· Be responsible for working closely with UK departments to define requirements, assist with identifying vendors, lead RFX process and evaluations, negotiations etc.
· Provide market insights into the sourcing process on projects within categories of expertise
· Work collaboratively within the Team to drive process improvements.
· Extensive procurement, strategic sourcing, and supplier management experience with particular expertise within
· Consultancy & Professional services Procurement categories.
· Strong knowledge of the end to end Third Party lifecycle within financial services and FCA, PRA & EBA regulations/guidelines on outsourcing
· Sound knowledge of strategic sourcing processes and Move category related to procurement best practices, with experience of implementing them
· Preferred CIPSA or CPIM supply chain qualification is highly desirable
· Sound understanding of SAP and Cloud Contracts
· Previous experience working with professional services suppliers is highly desirable
· Experienced in Change Management
Please submit your CV ASAP and if suitable I will contact you to discuss the role/give me a call to discuss the role.