Procurement Manager - Banking - London (Remote Working)
Role: Procurement Manager (multiple positions available)
Salary: £65 - 75k + market-leading benefits
Location: London/Remote (2 days onsite per week) *
*UK based applicants only
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our large banking client within a growing Procurement and Supplier Relationship Management team who are responsible for the oversight of suppliers of both IT and non-IT goods and services. The Procurement Manager will predominantly be responsible for leading strategic procurement projects across a variety of categories, predominately technology & IT (SaaS Contract, Cloud Based, Platform as a Service).
This role offers great exposure and opportunity for development as the successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Procurement Supplier Management and joining an exciting area of the business.
· Extensive procurement, strategic sourcing, and supplier management experience.
· Must have a minimum of 7 years of Procurement experience within Financial Services, preferable Tier 1 Banks.
· Educated to degree level, CIPS-related qualification, or equivalent.
· Strong knowledge of the end to end Third Party lifecycle within Financial Services.
· Knowledge of FCA, PRA, and EBA regulations on outsourcing.
· Proven experience delivering sustainable cost savings.
We'd love to hear from you. If this sounds like your next challenge, please apply now, ensuring your CV includes enough detail to show how you meet the above criteria. We are currently shortlisting!