Product Delivery Manager - Fintech - B2B - Sydney
Product Delivery Manager - Payments - Transactions - Australia
Start date: ASAP
A global fintech headquartered in Sydney! This client facing role is an equal blend of Delivery Management and Product Management. Our client has seen a strong growth period in the Sydney market and has recently received strong backing. With exciting plans for further growth over the next 3 years, this is a great opportunity to join a global FinTech.
Candidate experience and requirements
- A combination of Delivery and Product Management experience
- Extensive payments platform experience - a good understanding of payment transactions
- Client facing - developing rapport and interaction with a diverse range of customers
- A genuine interest in a FinTech, Start-up environments
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product proposition, roadmap, and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- End to end project experience
- Experience monitoring, analysing, and using key data points
- Ability to collaborate with and influence key stakeholders from product and other stakeholders.
- Owning the product development and management lifecycle
- Strong documentation skills - ensuring that all customer facing documents are accurate, updated in a timely manner
If this role seems like a good fit for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to discuss the role with you.