Product Governance & Control Officer - Full time - Banking - Manchester
My client, an international Bank, with offices in Manchester (and London), is looking to recruit two Product Governance & Control Officers responsible for BAU & Change activities in relation to Product Governance & Risk, for over 100 Banking Products.
They are looking for an SME in Product Governance who's able to build successful relationships with colleagues in the wider Risk, Compliance & Product teams.
Role responsibilities (a selection of):
· Manage Product Governance lifecycle (to ensure regulatory / policy compliance is adopted) for a portfolio of 100+ existing & new Products
· Act as the primary contact between the Product Owner department and group departments responsible for Legal, Compliance and Risk
· Carry out a comprehensive risk analysis of the online banking channels
· Ensure compliance with the Bank's Product Governance Policy
· Gain approval for changes and development of relevant projects.
Location: Manchester (option second preference)
Working pattern: 3 days a week in office