PRODUCT MANAGER - ASSET MANAGMENT- LONDON (HYBRID)
Role: Product Manager (fixed term contract)
Salary: £50-£60k + excellent benefits (DOE)
Location: London (Hybrid)*
*UK based applicants only
Our client is looking for an experiecne product manager with experiecne of working within asset management. The main function of the role is the management of product infrastructure platform, including client-facing materials and data, to help raise the profile of the business. There is a heavy focus on project work currently and this is an opportunity to shape the operation of the platform. The role is also responsible for contributing to and implementing product governance and product development initiatives.
- Secretary to Product Committee (quarterly), including maintaining the terms of reference and maintaining the product
- Proactively communicating with Group Product Committees and chairing regular product updates for internal
- Supporting product development initiatives, including project work involving building new funds and making changes to fund offering to support business development and regulatory changes
- AIFMD regulatory reporting (quarterly).
- Experience working in an asset management company
- Demonstrable understanding of products and the regulatory framework
- Strong technical / digital skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office (esp. Excel)
- Knowledge and capability to operate as a project manager
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Economics background (desirable)
- Ability to present data in a meaningful way - using KPIs and charts for senior stakeholders
If this sounds like your next challenge, please do not hesitate to apply now as we are currently shortlisting!