Product Manager -London - Hybrid up to £600 p/d Via Umbrella
Your role: Working in the product team, you will be working with a cross functional team across the Web Product, in the discovery and implementation of new and existing streams that support the business missions.
You will collaborate closely with business stakeholders to implement features and improvements that are in line with the overall product strategy, using data at the heart of your decisions and test and learn as your methodology.
You will be part of a product team that will support you in delivering the product roadmap, product strategy and supporting the Head of Product in shaping the future of the products.
Your key responsibilities include:
- End to end management and delivery of products in line with business missions and product strategy
- Help manage the Web development roadmap, providing options to stakeholder groups in order to gain approval
- Prioritise requests in order to achieve the greatest business value, with efﬁciency of time
- Build and own stakeholder relationships across all levels
- Work with the wider technology teams as a key stakeholder in the delivery of the joined up technology roadmap
What we're looking for from you:
- Relevant experience in a portfolio/product management role ● Good degree of technical acumen
- Able to deliver to tight timescales, to innovate and 'think outside the box' to deliver products and solutions that meet customers stated requirements
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills