My client, a well known Retail business, has a need for multiple Product managers, across HR and Payroll, to join their team on an initial 6 month contract.
- Create and drive forward JML product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Identify stakeholder groups, engage and build relationships to understand their Jobs To Be Done.
- Understand key user personas, customers & stakeholders for my product and their pain points really well
- Discover, manage and prioritise JML requirements for new HCM solution using user stories, personas, and acceptance tests
- Validate JML requirements are relevant for future waves and releases.
- Create, maintain and own the product backlog for the agreed requirements
- Assist enduring model to transfer over delivered processes.
- Work with programme and technology teams to progress product backlog through Flow methodology and sprint/ release planning sessions to deliver maximum business value in least effort
- Ensure compliance to relevant information and data security policy and standard
- Deliver to agreed KPIs and be accountable for the performance/ adoption of product and work towards increasing it
- Understand and demonstrate all of the features of my product to different audiences within and outside of my immediate product team
- Provide support and coaching to junior Product Managers as well as peers
- Driven experiments against defined hypotheses, created MVPs towards robust data-driven decisions on product improvements and their influence on product performance indicators
- Prioritise coordinate and communicate the resolution of live product issues independently