Hydrogen are working with one of the leaders in investment and wealth management as they look to hire their next Product Manager on a full time, permanent basis.
- Manage all stages of the product lifecycle, from design, launch, review, change, and withdrawal.
- Oversight of new product and services developments as they progress through approval and implementation, ensuring good governance throughout.
- Development of the business case from idea, *business case / initiation, development, launch, live environment.
- Business Case development to include:
- Target market and client need evaluation
- Financial / asset growth projections & forecasts
- Risk assessments
- Propositional fit / alignment with strategic business orientation
- Distribution strategy, including D2C.
- Oversight and review of existing products and services, recommending actions to be taken as required.
- Manage the pipeline of all opportunities and continually assess the business opportunities. Ensure new opportunities are in line with group risk appetite and strategy.
- Review new product and service ideas, producing short-form business cases as required for Executive management approval and prioritisation.
- Close liaison and collaboration with the senior executives, business sponsors and risk teams.
- Promote the product agenda with key stakeholders and act as centre of expertise with particular attention to:
- Legal, Risk Management & Compliance
- Marketing and Communications.
- Produce and monitor concise and meaningful Management Information, report to relevant Committees including the Wealth Governance Committee and Fund Governance Committee.
- Support good product governance throughout, providing your expertise and guidance to both adhere to the changing regulatory landscape and follow best practice.
- Experience of Financial Services Product Management a pre-requisite.
- Technical knowledge and practical experience of product development and management, ideally in the context of wealth management / private clients investments offerings.
- Product development and business change delivery experience.
- Knowledge of regulatory landscape a distinct advantage.
- Industry knowledge of one / some / all the following in the context of product management: wealth management / investment management / private banking / asset management / financial planning & pensions.
- Evidence of strong inter-personal skills and stakeholder management, at all levels of seniority.
- Good presentation skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Experience of governance: reporting; managing and MI.
Should you wish to apply for this position, please do so online and ensure that a copy of your most up to date CV is attached.