Product Manager - Remote - London
Competitive salary + Extensive Benefits
Want to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company that rewards talent, initiative and creativity and offers rapid career progression?
Do you have experience in website or mobile application; including engineering, delivery, design, research and product analytics?
We are looking for a Product Manager to work with our award winning fintech client. The right candidate will have a relentless focus on the end-user experience and find novel, simple solutions to complex problems and execute them in elegant ways.
Areas of Responsibility:
· Work with a cross functional team to drive results in a specific area of our website or mobile application; including engineering, delivery, design, research, product analytics.
· Work through the data and user feedback to always ensure you're tackling the biggest problems our customers face
· Prioritize relentlessly and iterate on your approach to ensure you and your team are always operating efficiently
· Communicate effectively with your Head of Product and team, stand up for what you think is right, but also maintain introspection and a constant desire to improve
· Take responsibility for initiatives from the first concept all the way through development, launch and how they perform in the real world
· While not technical, have a strong capacity to collaborate and understand the perspective of engineering teams to ensure we are not just solving the right problems, but in the most practical and scalable way
· Minimum 4 years experience in Product Management with a background in delivering worldclass user experiences on mobile apps or websites
· Cryptocurrency experience desirable not essential
· Demonstrated track record of working cross functionally and achieving measurable results
· Next level organisational skills and ability to model those across a diverse team
· Experience managing high performing teams across a variety of physical locations, experience levels, and cultural backgrounds
Be part of the leading digital assets movement and elevate your career with us by applying today!