Product Manager - Remote - London
Competitive salary + Extensive Benefits
Want to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company that rewards talent, initiative and creativity and offers rapid career progression?
Do you have experience in website or mobile application; including engineering, delivery, design, research and product analytics?
We are looking for a Product Manager to work with our award winning fintech client to drive new and existing blockchain products and initiatives:
- In-house wallets management system
- New blockchains & coins support
- Custody solutions
- Optimise user experience crypto processing flows
The right candidate will have a relentless focus on the end-user experience and find novel, simple solutions to complex problems and execute them in elegant ways.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Drive technically complex projects from ideation to launch and beyond
- Own blockchain team roadmap, balancing user needs with business goals
- Understand customer needs, competitor offerings, and market trends to define product requirements
- Partner closely with the engineering and analytics teams to drive the development of core platform services
- Define key success metrics and analyse engagement, performance, and user data to make data-driven decisions
- Build internal processes to help the company improve the way we build products, including owning the implementation of various tools
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Passionate about Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, DeFi and the problems we are solving
- Deep technical literacy and ability to engage with fintech teams
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to execute with a lean team in a changing environment
- Desire to lead, influence, and inspire a cross-functional, diverse, and distributed team
- Thrive in a collaborative environment with cross-functional stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Equally adept at being tactical and strategic and able to handle conflicting priorities
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a hands-on, dynamic and highly collaborative environment
Be part of the leading digital assets movement and elevate your career with us by applying today!