Our client is a financial services company, based out of Denver, looking to add a Product Owner to
join their Reporting and Analytics teams and work heavy with the Vermillion Reporting Suite
Denver, CO - (Cherry Creek area) - 3 days a week hybrid
- Product Vision and Prioritization: Define and articulate the product vision, and prioritize features based on their alignment with business objectives and goals.
- Stakeholder Communication: Act as a liaison between business stakeholders and development teams, effectively translating business needs into actionable tasks and ensuring a clear line of communication.
- Automated Reporting: Collaborate with stakeholders to define and prioritize automated reporting requirements, ensuring that our reporting solutions are both comprehensive and efficient.
- Continuous Improvement: Engage with stakeholders to gather feedback and continuously improve reporting solutions, ensuring they evolve to meet changing business requirements.
- Data Expertise: Develop A deep understanding of the Vermilion Product and use your SQL knowledge to understand and guide data supply and report building processes.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure the quality and accuracy of automated reports through thorough testing and validation of acceptance criteria.
- Stakeholder Communication: Provide clear and effective communication of progress, updates, and plans to stakeholders, fostering transparency and alignment.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Business, Computer Science, Data Analytics).
- Expertise with the Vermillion Reporting Suite (this is a must have)
- Proven experience in product management, particularly in the field of reporting and data analytics.
- Strong understanding of Agile product development methodologies.
- Proficiency in SQL and the ability to work closely with technical teams.
Please apply with an up-to-date resume